Content Marketeer (English speaking)
In this entrepreneurial role as a Content Marketeer, you take full responsibility to coordinate content creation for our various English sites. You are involved in developing and translating the Bierens brand for our English markets.
Bierens is the leading company in the marketing domain among law firms and debt collection agencies. Our organizational focus is on cross-border disputes and debt recoveries B2B. Our core value at Bierens is justice. We want to bring justice for our creditors. Bierens strongly believes that it is unfair that companies are not paying after receiving goods or services.
Since the day we were founded in 1952, our start-up mindset is ingrained in our organizational DNA. We consider ourselves as a young dynamic and tech-oriented organization. Since marketing is a crucial pillar of our growth model, it holds a key position in our business strategy.
A position in which you as a Content Marketeer are one of the drivers in constantly adapting our platforms to the English needs. This is your opportunity to become part of a fast-growing international company currently entailing 23 different nationalities.
What is your challenge on a daily basis:
- Applying Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Creating and writing (video-related) content for our English platforms in collaboration with our visual designer;
- Creating and coordinating E-mail marketing campaigns, monthly reports and newsletters;
- Supporting and coordinating blogs on an international level;
- Perform quality checks on the sites and act when issues arise;
- Analyzing our data (for example Google Analytics for new content opportunities);
- Testing and tweaking our sites by using marketing automation.
Why should you choose Bierens?
- You will be working in a creative, informal and internationally operating organisation;
- You will be part of a young and enthusiastic team with passionate colleagues (click on the link);
- You are entitled to 27 holidays a year based on a 40-hours workweek;
- A challenging position in an environment where personal initiative and new ideas are welcomed;
- A workplace where people often learn from and with each other, for example in our own Academy;
- Social outings and the possibility to practice various sports inside (volleyball, yoga, fitness) and outside the office (with a discount).
Who you are:
To be successful as a Content Marketeer you can identify yourself with these bullet points:
- A marketing-related bachelor degree;
- You are a creative, open-minded and dynamic person who has the talent to convince people;
- Excellent knowledge and writing skills in English is a must;
- You have at least three years of experience as a content marketer / SEO specialist (B2B environment is preferable) and experience with Copernica, Mailchimp and Hubspot;
- You get truly happy when helping others and reaching your own goals;
- You are a well-organized and know how to be successful without having much guidance, your goals lead you to results.
- A creative, informal and internationally operating organization, where you get the freedom and opportunity to grow (professionally and personally);
Are you our content marketeer? Then please send your cover letter and CV to us by clicking the "Apply button".
If you have any further questions?
Please contact Felix Bindels (HR Advisor) via +31 (0) 20 312 1100.