International legal talent
Are you an ambitious and multilingual law student? Are you looking forward to bringing your knowledge into practice in our international law firm? Then you should read this vacancy.
What will you do as a legal trainee?
As a legal trainee, you will be teamed up with one of our more experienced lawyers. As a mentor, he will guide you during your employment at Bierens. You will become fully part of our international legal team from day one. Bierens is an international law firm specialized in B2B debt collection, international contracting, insolvency and national and international disputes.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Maintaining frequent contact with debtors, clients, and other case-related contacts concerning new and current cases;
- Evaluate and advise our client about their debt recovery files;
- Support and facilitate our lawyers within the international legal team;
- Performing case-related desk research.
During all these activities, your creative ideas and thoughts to improve our method of working and the quality are very much appreciated.
Who are you?
- You are currently in your last year of your law-related bachelor or master;
- You are available for at least 5 months from June 2021;
- You are a multilingual talent who, next to an excellent command of the English language, speaks a large variety of language on a (near-) native level;
- You are interested and have experience (preferable) in the fields in which Bierens’ is specialized;
- You have a hands-on mentality, ready to be part of an international informal team.
Why should you choose Bierens?
- You will be working in a dynamic, ambitious and informal international organisation;
- You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team (check for a first impression);
- You are willing to work at least 24 hours per week;
- We like challenging you, therefore we appreciate creativity, initiative and new ideas;
- You will work with interesting clients from all over Europe;
- We regularly organize fun activities for the office.
Are you our international legal talent in Amsterdam? Then please send your motivational letter and CV to us by clicking the “Apply button”.
Despite the COVID-19 virus we are still actively recruiting for this position. Job interviews will be performed via video.
Do you have any further questions?
Please call Felix Bindels (HR Advisor) via + 31 (0)20 312 1100.