Legal assistant (French & Dutch speaking)
Are you passionate about law in an international dynamic role? Do you know how to use your Dutch/Flemish and French language skills within an international law firm? Then you should read this vacancy.
Your daily activities
As an international legal assistant, you are from A to Z responsible for handling debt recovery files for our international, mostly Belgium desk in our office in Amsterdam.
To be more precise, this means that you:
- Maintain frequent contact with debtors, clients, and other case-related contacts concerning new and current cases;
- Evaluate and advise our client about their debt recovery files;
- Support and facilitate our lawyers within the international legal team.
Furthermore, your creative ideas to improve our method of working and the quality is very much appreciated.
Why should you choose Bierens?
• You will be working in a dynamic, ambitious international organisation;
• You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team (check for a first impression);
• You have the opportunity to grow through in-house courses and the Bierens Academy in Dutch (international) law;
• You are entitled to 27 holidays a year based on a 40-hour workweek;
• You are willing to work between 32 and 40 hours per week;
• We like challenging you, therefore we appreciate creativity, initiative and new ideas;
• You will work with interesting clients from all over Europe;
• We regularly organize fun activities for the office.
You are our new colleague if you:
• Can speak, write and read Dutch/Flemish, French and English on an idiomatic level in order to support our Belgium desk,
• Have experience with the law of obligations or the debt recovery trade;
• Have excellent communication skills and you do not shy away from speaking to clients on the phone and in meetings;
• You have a hands-on mentality, ready to be part of an international informal team;
Are you our international legal assistant for our Belgium desk in Amsterdam? Then please send your motivational letter and CV to us by clicking the “Apply button”.
Do you have any further questions?
Please call Felix Bindels (HR Advisor) via + 31 (0)20 312 1100.