Does your company have any issues with their accounts receivable in Europe? Bierens has in-house European attorneys who are experts in commercial debt collection, local trade regulations, cross-cultural issues, business customs, and credit risk management.
Bierens provides expertise and advice across the many different European legal systems. We employ in-house attorneys from various European countries. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of international and local European laws.
IN WHICH COUNTRY IN EUROPE DO YOU HAVE A DEBTOR?
Debt Collection Germany
Debt Collection UK
Debt Collection France
Debt Collection Netherlands
Debt Collection Belgium
Debt Collection Luxembourg
Debt Collection Switzerland
Debt Collection Russia
Debt Collection Italy
Debt Collection Spain
News & Blogs
- 6 Tips for Effective Debt Collection Calls
- New member of our international practice: Ishar Ahluwalia from Finland
- Expansion International Practice: Eliška Koštiálová from Czech Republic
- Check fraud in Spain
- Debt Recovery in Cyprus: Balancing between holding companies and p.o. boxes
- Legal Hackers take over the Amsterdam office!
- The Debt Collection Environment in Turkey
FROM SME’s TO MULTINATIONAL’s
Our clients range from small exporters to fortune 500 companies as well as law firms
that need help collecting in Europe.