What we do
Do You Have Small or Large Past Due Accounts Receivable in Europe?
The legal systems in Europe operate drastically different than the United States. Cases in Europe can be resolved quickly and successfully in or out of court. Bierens has specialized in-house lawyers from over 20 different European countries who are experts in local trade, business culture, and credit risk management. We assist thousands of companies every year in solving their European debt collection issues and improving their cash flow, and have been doing this successfully since 1952.
News & Blogs
- New addition to our international team: Slovenian lawyer Tadej Francelj
- New addition to our international team: Hungarian lawyer David Meszaros
- New addition to our international team: Bulgarian associate Georgi Georgiev
- New addition to our international team: Russian lawyer Jekaterina Titova
- Collect from Spanish Government
- Greek authorities release list of defaulters
- Brexit: Not if, but how
Many organisations, from multinationals to SMEs, are grateful for the service they have received from Bierens European Collection Attorneys.