DEBT RECOVERY IN EUROPE
DO YOU HAVE A DEBTOR IN EUROPE?
At Bierens, we are an international debt collection agency with a large staff of international lawyers and debt collection specialists—each well-versed in handling debt collection in various European countries. We’ve been assisting businesses with international debt recovery since 1952 on a contingency basis—and we’re good at what we do. Based on each individual circumstance, we can provide you with the best course of action moving forward and will always be completely transparent as to the possible success rates involved with each debtor.
The difficulty surrounding international debt recovery stems from differences in laws and processes from country to country, as well as language barriers. Luckily, Bierens’ international debt collection agency has a large team with individuals perfectly suited to assist you with debt recovery, regardless of the country the debtor belongs to. Don’t continue to write off the unpaid debt as a loss—Bierens is ready to assist in every way we can. In which European country is your debtor situated?
News & Blogs
- Which court has jurisdiction and which law applies?
- Judicial debt collection and the coronavirus: the status of European courts
- Coronavirus Crisis FAQ on International & European Debt Collection
- Meet our new Dutch legal assistant, Lincy Endevoets
- A new superhero joins our Italian desk: Chiara Paganelli
- Transformation: why is it important to international debt collection?
- What is happening with Brexit?
FROM SME’s TO MULTINATIONAL’s
Our clients range from small exporters, to fortune 500 companies, to other law firms
who need help collecting in Europe.