Does your company have trouble with their accounts receivable in Europe? Bierens has in-house European attorneys specializing in commercial debt collection, local trade regulations, cross-cultural issues, business customs, and credit risk management.
Bierens provides expertise and advice on legal systems across Europe. We employ in-house attorneys who can work in multiple languages with extensive knowledge of international and local European laws.
DO YOU HAVE A DEBTOR IN EUROPE?
Debt Collection Germany
Debt Collection UK
Debt Collection France
Debt Collection Netherlands
Debt Collection Belgium
Debt Collection Luxembourg
Debt Collection Switzerland
Debt Collection Russia
Debt Collection Italy
Debt Collection Spain
News & Blogs
- Instability in the EU – Should I conduct business there?
- Preparations for Brexit: commercial contracts and Brexit clauses
- Enforcement and recognition of court judgments after Brexit
- No deal Brexit: Procedural Changes
- Brexit: Deal, no deal or extension?
- How will Brexit affect European procedures?
- International practice expanding! Intern Vivienne Broeze joins Bierens German Desk
FROM SME’s TO MULTINATIONAL’s
Our clients range from small exporters, to fortune 500 companies, to other law firms
who need help collecting in Europe.