What we do
Do You Have Small or Large Past Due Accounts Receivable in Europe?
The legal systems in Europe operate drastically different than the United States. Cases in Europe can be resolved quickly and successfully in or out of court. Bierens has specialized in-house lawyers from over 20 different European countries who are experts in local trade, business culture, and credit risk management. We assist thousands of companies every year in solving their European debt collection issues and improving their cash flow, and have been doing this successfully since 1952.
News & Blogs
- The Debt Collection Environment in Turkey
- Can you present WhatsApp messages as evidence to a Spanish judge?
- Webinar: The Credit & Collection Environments of Central Eastern Europe
- Why U.S. companies should stop writing off small debts in Europe.
- Meet our Eastern European Associates!
- Do’s and Don’ts of Debt Collection in Eastern Europe
- Bulgaria’s Ghost Companies
Many organisations, from multinationals to SMEs, are grateful for the service they have received from Bierens European Collection Attorneys.