WHAT WE DO
IN WHICH EUROPEAN COUNTRY IS YOUR DEBTOR?
At Bierens, we are an international debt collection agency with a large staff of international lawyers and debt collection specialists—each well-versed in handling debt collection in various European countries. We’ve been assisting businesses with international debt recovery since 1952 on a contingency basis—and we’re good at what we do. Based on each individual circumstance, we can provide you with the best course of action moving forward and will always be completely transparent as to the possible success rates involved with each debtor.
The difficulty surrounding international debt recovery stems from differences in laws and processes from country to country, as well as language barriers. Luckily, Bierens’ international debt collection agency has a large team with individuals perfectly suited to assist you with debt recovery, regardless of the country the debtor belongs to. Don’t continue to write off the unpaid debt as a loss—Bierens is ready to assist in every way we can. In which European country is your debtor situated?
DEBT RECOVERY IN EUROPE
News & Blogs
- The 10 golden debt collection tips during COVID-19
- How to deal with debt collection during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis
- Consequences of the coronavirus crisis on payment behaviour of European companies
- Government initiatives to support companies during the coronavirus crisis
- Judicial debt collection and the coronavirus: the status of European courts
- How much interest can I agree upon with my Spanish buyer for late payments?
- Meet Lincy Endevoets, our new Dutch legal assistant
We work for SMEs and Large Corporations.