Vacancy: Attorney under German Law
Location: Düsseldorf / Veghel / Amsterdam
Part-time: 32-40 hours
Due to our expanding international clientele, we are looking for an attorney under German law. In your role of regular contact, you know how to create a good relationship with clients in a personable manner. The interpretation you give to your duties allows us to expand our international proposition. This concerns a post in our team of international lawyers at our offices in Düsseldorf and requires weekly travel to our head office in Veghel.
Are you a commercial talent and do you enjoy working in a position where there is room to carry out your innovative ideas? Then this vacancy is for you!
You are closely involved with clients and debtors and independently handle debt recovery files and all legal aspects arising from these. This includes drafting correspondence, writs and other legal documents, as well as translations whenever necessary. You also maintain contact with debtors, clients and other case-related contacts. In addition, you actively contribute to the development of our international practice. You make full use of your commercial abilities and come up with innovative ideas, which you subsequently act upon.
Who Are You?
- You have graduated from university with a degree in German law;
- You have an excellent command of the English language and your are a native speaker in the German language. Command of the Dutch language is an advantage;
- Preferably, you have already gained experience with law of obligations and debt recovery;
- Your communicative skills are excellent;
- You are result-oriented and enjoy a challenge;
- Our mission and core values as described below are a perfect fit for you.
What Do We Offer?
- A varied job in a team of impassioned professionals;
- The freedom to work independently and carry out your ideas;
- The opportunity to grow through in-house courses and the Bierens Academy in Dutch (international) law;
- A salary in line with the prevailing market and good terms of employment;
- Plenty of opportunity to develop, future career moves are an option;
- The dynamic of an international environment;
- An informal atmosphere at work;
- We regularly organise fun activities for staff;
- The opportunity to exercise at the office and join your colleagues for lunch on a daily basis.
Would You Be Interested?
Then please send your motivational letter and CV to Wilma Linders, Assistant Personnel and Organisation at HR@bierensgroup.com. If you have any further questions regarding this position or about working at Bierens Incasso Advocaten, then please call 0413-380937
About the Bierens Group
The Bierens Group aims to be the most attractive debt recovery partner worldwide for companies doing business in Europe. Founded in 1952, Bierens continues to stand behind its more than 60 year old tried and tested formula for success, as coined by its founder, the father of the current owner, “We want to succeed through justice and integrity.”
Bierens presents itself in a playful and modern way in the expression, “As long as there is injustice in the world, there will be superheroes … .”
These are not just words to Bierens. With two offices in the Netherlands, branches in various European countries and an office in the United States and Shanghai, Bierens highlights its ambition to be the most attractive business partner for debt recovery at home and abroad. With a choice of lawyers of various nationalities, Bierens has the specialist knowledge and experience at its disposal to successfully recover complex international claims. This provides Bierens with a unique position in the debt recovery branch. A position which is strengthened every day by more than 100 inspired members of staff.
Optimum results for its clients. That is what Bierens advocates. This requires a culture where staff can act on behalf of their clients with justice and integrity. Clear-cut procedures and transparency regarding likelihood of success and costs. “Say what you do, and do what you say!”
Bierens Debt Recovery Lawyers was named the most successful organization in the field of debt recover by the National Business Succes Award (the highest entrepreneurial award in the Netherlands) for a reason.
A healthy balance between work and family. An atmosphere of fellowship, interest in one another and a modern, inspiring work environment. This way, everyone is challenged to be creative, to think “out of the box.” To create an environment that allows “super powers” to thrive, that is the aim.