Many COVID-19 measures have had a major impact on companies, especially those with international relations and trade. During this challenging period, many questions have been raised regarding international debt collection during COVID-19. This has also resulted in outstanding invoices and unpaid debts.
That is why we are organising a webinar on Thursday 6th May from 15.30 p.m. to 16.30 p.m.: International Debt Collection during COVID-19. During this webinar, we will explain more about recent laws and regulations that impact international businesses and trade. We will also provide concrete tips on how to deal with outstanding invoices during COVID-19.
During the webinar, the following topics will be covered:
- Impact of COVID-19 on International Debt Collection.
- Force majeure invoked following COVID-19 measures.
- What if my foreign customer refuses to pay? Should I consider insolvency?
- 10 practical tips to keep your collections in good shape
Presenters during the webinar
- Date: Thursday 6th May
- Time: 15.30 p.m. to 16.30 p.m. (CEST)
- Language: English
Would you like to know more on how to deal with international debt collection during these challenging times? Register below for our webinar.