Debt Collection in Serbia
Debt collection in Serbia? Do you have a Serbian debtor who has not paid your invoice? Hiring a debt collection agency in Serbia may be the best solution for you. With a foreign customer you will be confronted with different rules and regulations, different business cultures and different languages than those you are used to. This often makes debt collection in Serbia a difficult process. Our native in-house lawyers have the knowledge, experience and resources to help you retrieve your Serbian debt.
Debt collection agency in Serbia
Outstanding invoices can be extremely complicated and take a lot of time and effort to retrieve. To collect your Serbian debt, we will always contact your debtor first. We will contact your debtor by post and will call your Serbian debtor on your behalf, requesting your debtor to pay. This is also known as pre-legal debt recovery, as we do not involve the court at this stage.
- Our specialists effectively and efficiently deal with your debtor in a timely manner
- We talk to your debtor in their own native language, making your debtor more cooperative
- We have contacts with international bailiffs and private detectives
- Customised approach for your debt recovery in Serbia
- Access to the largest debt collection databases
- Experience in the local business culture
- We carry legal authority making your debtor more inclined to pay.
Because our international debt collection lawyers in Serbia are familiar with the local rules, regulations and trading traditions, our lawyers are considered as one of the most successful debt collection agencies in Serbia. With excellent negotiation techniques, our lawyers will do their utmost to retrieve your debt.
Unpaid invoice: what can I do myself?
Curious to know what you can do yourself to collect your debt in Serbia? Here are several tips from our international debt collection specialists:
- Send a friendly reminder informing your customer of the unpaid invoice.
- Call your customer and ask them why the invoice has not been paid. If you are unsure as to how you should call your debtor, then read our tips on calling debtors.
- Send a clear demand letter in which you state that the customer is given a final opportunity to pay. Also indicate that a third party will be involved if the debtor refuses to comply.
- Has the invoice still been left unpaid? Then transfer your case to our debt collection agency in Serbia. You can easily transfer your case online via our website. As soon as we have received your claim, our debt collection specialists and Serbian lawyers will immediately get to work.
- Information about a large variety of EU countries
- Useful tips for conducting business in Europe
- Covering European order for Payment Proceedings
If your debtor refuses to pay during the extrajudicial phase and if calling and sending demand letters have no effect, we can go to court in consultation with you. Before doing so, we will conduct a feasibility study to determine whether legal proceedings are beneficial for your organisation. We will always inform you on the possible costs and will only start legal proceedings after receiving your consent.
When we take legal action against your Serbian customer, there are several local debt collection procedures that we can deploy. Depending on your specific case, our debt collection lawyers will investigate which procedure is suitable for your debt collection case.
Important considerations when initiating legal actions against your Serbian debtor
Would you like to initiate legal proceedings against your Serbian debtor? Then our debt collection lawyers will first determine the competent court and the applicable law. Based on these factors, we will determine the most appropriate course of action while assuring you that the best debt collection specialist is assigned to your case.
Advantages of debt collection in Serbia
- Serbian debt collection lawyers in your country
- Native Serbian speaking lawyers
- Highest success rates of 95%
- Collection throughout Serbia
- Always a single point of contact
- 24/7 online access to our portal
- No Cure No Pay debt collection
During the extrajudicial phase, we work based on the No Cure No pay principle. If we do not collect, then you pay no legal fee. You only pay €150 for administrative costs. You only pay a fee once we have collected the entire claim. We try to recover this fee from the debtor as much as possible. This way you will pay little to no collection fees to our organisation.
More than a debt collection agency in Serbia
If you are looking for a debt collection agency in Serbia, you are in a much stronger position with a debt collection lawyer. Our Serbian debt collection lawyers have more resources than a collection agency. Moreover, they work faster and are more successful. This is beneficial for your organiation, as you will retrieve your payment as soon as possible.
Do you have an outstanding invoice with a Serbian customer that has not been paid? Or do you have another conflict with your customer? Our Serbian debt collection specialists and lawyers will be happy to help you solve your payment conflict. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Do you no longer wish to wait for your payment? Then transfer your invoice immediately. Our specialists will then get straight to work.